Apartments Dubrovnik Riviera 3 stars title=, Srebreno, Dubrovnik, Dalmatia

Vinka Nikolića 12, 20207 Srebreno (Dubrovnik), Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia
PrintMailTo
price from € 30.00
Send inquiryAdd to my list

Accommodation details

Markic Apartments is located just outside of the picturesque port vilage Mlini in Zupa dubrovacka - The Dubrovnik Riviera, in a peaceful and quiet area and overlooking the sea, only 11 km from Dubrovnik Old town. Surrounded with mediterranean vegetation and enjoying the magnificent sea view on the Bay of Zupa you will find the perfect place to spend your vacation at.

We, as your hosts at Markic Apartments offer a warm welcome and with high level of household services. The location of our accommodations is perfect for those who wish to spend their vacation in peaceful and beautiful surroundings, enjoy beautiful Dubrovnik Riviera beaches, and at the same time having the possibility to visit Zupa dubrovacka, Dubrovnik, Cavtat and may other interesting destinations as often as you choose.

Zupa dubrovacka is a very beautiful, picturesque municipality that is located directly to Dubrovnik to the south, and in front of it lies beautiful Zupa bay. Zupa dubrovacka, because of its positions, from the very beginning of development of tourism in Dubrovnik is known as the Dubrovnik Riviera.
Zupa dubrovacka has a several tourist places, situated on the seaside and Mlini is the proudest feather in the Dubrovnik Riviera tourist cap.

Accommodation amenities

Parking place Children's playground Rocky beach
Air condition Linens and towels Nude beach
Wi-Fi Pebble beach Number of beds: 6
Residential tax included in price Sand beach

Map location and distances

Distance from the sea (m): 300
Distance from the centre (m): 250
Distance from the restaurant (m): 250
Distance from market (m): 250
Distance from ATM (m): 250
Distance from the gas station (km): 0.5
Distance from the doctor (km): 1
Distance to the sports facilities (km): 0.2
Distance from the rural households (km): 15
Distance from the wine roads (km): 20
Distance from the airport (km): 15
Distance from bus station (km): 9

Accommodation units in facility

A - 2465 - 01 • Apartment (3 persons + 1 extra bed)  3 stars€ 40.00 - € 50.00
Bedrooms number:1  |  Floor area:28 m2  |  Position:1st floor
Sea view Kitchen Bathroom
Terrace Fridge TV / SAT TV
Air condition Microwave Smoking allowed
Heating
Apartment (3 persons + 1 extra bed)
A - 2465 - 02 • Apartment (3 persons)  3 stars€ 40.00 - € 50.00
Bedrooms number:1  |  Floor area:24 m2  |  Position:1st floor
Sea view Kitchen Bathroom
Balcony Fridge TV / SAT TV
Air condition Microwave Smoking allowed
Heating
Apartment (3 persons)
A - 2465 - 03 • Apartment (2 persons)  3 stars€ 30.00 - € 40.00
Bedrooms number:1  |  Floor area:18 m2  |  Position:1st floor
Sea view Kitchen Bathroom
Terrace Fridge TV / SAT TV
Air condition Microwave Smoking allowed
Heating
Apartment (2 persons)

Accommodation rates

2018 1 Jan - 30 Jun 1 Jul - 31 Aug 1 Sep - 31 Dec
A - 2465 - 01 € 40.00 € 50.00 € 40.00
A - 2465 - 02 € 40.00 € 50.00 € 40.00
A - 2465 - 03 € 30.00 € 40.00 € 30.00

Additional services rates

2018 1 Jan - 30 Jun 1 Jul - 31 Aug 1 Sep - 31 Dec

Payment

When making the final booking you may either pay the total rental cost, or a nonrefundable deposit of 30 %, to the owner’s bank account. The remaining 70% can be paid cash in Euro or Kuna upon the arrival.

In case of cancellation, please inform us accordingly not later than 2 weeks prior to your arrival.

Accommodation units availability

Contact form

Contact accommodation owner directly

  • - select the accommodation units You want to send inquiry for.
  • - fill the contact form with personal contact information and query details.
  • - enter correct e - mail address in the E - mail field because it is the address where the accommodation owner will send his response.
  • - enter correct dates in the Arrival date and Departure date fields.
  • - enter arrival and departure details, additional questions or specific requests in the Request field.
  • - check once again selected accommodation listings and accuracy of data entered into the contact form.
  • - click on the Send inquiry button.
  •   A - 2465 - 01 • Apartment (3 persons + 1 extra bed)
  •   A - 2465 - 02 • Apartment (3 persons)
  •   A - 2465 - 03 • Apartment (2 persons)
Full name * E - mail *
Phone / mobile Country
Arrival date * Departure date *
Number of adults Number of children
Request *
Send inquiry

Submitting contact form was successful!

Ok

Accommodation owner information

Full name: Vinka Markić
Phone:
Mobile: not available
Speaks: english, italian

Fast accommodation search

region e.g. Kvarner, destination e.g. Dubrovnik Search

Search accommodation by category

Region Island Destination
Search

Follow us on social networks